Monday, September 26, 2005

Quote of the Day


Work as though you would live forever,
and live as though you would die today.

-Og Mandino {1923-1996 American Motivational Author & Speaker}

It's difficult to find that perfect balance between planning for later in life and living for today, but it's absolutely essential for a well balanced life.

Og Mandino is absolutely one of my favorite inspirational speakers. If you have never read any of his books or listened to his tapes, I highly recommend them. My favorites are "The Greatest Salesman In The World" and "Mission Accomplished". I prefer the tape versions because you get the pleasure of listening to Og himself. I love his voice. It is peaceful, motivational and inspirational.

Yours for success,
Carol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.