Friday, January 06, 2006

Foreclosure Investment Opportunities

As we move into a new calendar year, many investors have idenified "foreclosure" properties as a potential investment income opportunity for the coming year. I've written before about some of the misunderstandings regarding the foreclosure market. If you click on the link, scroll down to the "Buying Foreclosure Homes" article. Despite, some of the misunderstandings surrounding the foreclosure home buying market, there are certainly going to be some profit potential opportunities out there.

This morning I was reading an article on the pros and cons of foreclosure real estate on the Inman News website. Click on the link and check out the article. It outlines the basic process. If you have any trouble accessing the article, let me know and I can forward it to you in an e-mail attachment.

If you are interested in what foreclosure properties are available in your area, contact me and I will print out a complete list for you. I can access information in all areas within the United States. You can request reports by zip code, city, county or state.

Carol Williams

Carol@TopPropertiesWenatchee.com
www.TopPropertiesWenatchee.com

No comments: